WRGB-6 in Albany broadcasting

AJ1

Capitollanders please register your complaint at jdraus@wrgb.com. Draus is the program manager, I believe. This occasionally works in getting the games switched if there is a big enough outcry. They just made the decision today.

Thank god for DTV.

Exactly. I really don't care to hear people here complain about not being able to see the Bills. They made that choice, and (in 99% of cases) they could get DirecTV/Sunday Ticket if they wanted to.

CW

Exactly.  I really don't care to hear people here complain about not being able to see the Bills.  They made that choice, and (in 99% of cases) they could get DirecTV/Sunday Ticket if they wanted to.

CW

505309[/snapback]

You are not hearing, you are reading.

And I don't care to read about people who complain about people who complain about not being able to see the Bills. Therefor I'm logging off and going to bed.

You are not hearing, you are reading. 

And I don't care to read about people who complain about people who complain about not being able to see the Bills.  Therefor I'm logging off and going to bed.

505370[/snapback]

How do you know I'm not blind, using text-to-speech software? You're not being very PC towards blind people you know. This woman in India would be very upset with you.

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=34961

CW

How do you know I'm not blind, using text-to-speech software?  You're not being very PC towards blind people you know.  This woman in India would be very upset with you.

CW

505371[/snapback]

Im gonna be in jersey on sunday...any chance I'll be able to see the game on TV without going to a sports bar?

Capitollanders please register your complaint at jdraus@wrgb.com.  Draus is the program manager, I believe.  This occasionally works in getting the games switched if there is a big enough outcry.  They just made the decision today.

504428[/snapback]

Boy, that's a real headscratcher, huh?

Let's see if anyone here can figure out why.

I just sent my e-mail... It can't hurt. It does suck that we get stuck watching the lousy Jets every week. The only time we get to enjoy watching the Jets get their asses kicked is when it's the Bills doing the ass kicking...

How do you know I'm not blind, using text-to-speech software?  You're not being very PC towards blind people you know.  This woman in India would be very upset with you.

CW

505371[/snapback]

My bad.

Question Ray: How does the text-to-speech interpret the various forms of the F word that are used around here?

And yes, I already got PM'd. She's f$%&*cking pissed.

Exactly.  I really don't care to hear people here complain about not being able to see the Bills.  They made that choice, and (in 99% of cases) they could get DirecTV/Sunday Ticket if they wanted to.

CW

505309[/snapback]

If they wanted to invest hundreds upon hundreds of dollars you mean.

<_<

Hundreds and hundreds...?

Try the cost of going to one game.

CW

506038[/snapback]

It's about 150$ or so, but I'm sure you get a better deal on the early bird special. I agree that the ticket more then makes up for it's cost in entertainment value. I'd pay 500$ to watch every Bills game as opposed to 2 or 3 games broadcasted in Ohio.