Malpractice suit?

NJ_BillsFan

Thanks for your opinions. I wrote a letter the the hospital and sent it certified mail stating my concerns. I am not one to sue anyone.

To the few who made fun of posting an "Off Topic" thread on the "Off topic" part of a board of thousands of different people with many different opinions, go to hell. Did you want me to join a medical board and discuss it with a few people I never interacted with ever. I figured out of thousands of people on this board, a few would have dealt with a similar case.

Thanks for everyone else's opinion. I really appreciate it.

I feel bad that she was set back for the two days and the recovery is now longer but the quick thought of sue, sue, sue is why the medical suits have all costs going through the roof.

My sister almost died from a surgeon knicking her internally and sending bile into places it should not be. She was so sick and in such pain but she is fine now.

I know a woman who sues for everything. She fell in a store and sprained her ankle. Sued. Shopping cart hit her car - sued. It's her get money anyway because she has no real job. By the way she has a very undesireable life too. It seems that everything goes wrong for her and her family

My advice is wait a while until all is well, then decide. The pain is too fresh right now.

Something for the PP board:  If you are a Demo, sue those sons of bitches!  If you are a Rep learn to live with their apologies.  :)

504486[/snapback]

That's funny...in my experience the reverse would be true. That's MY experience...that's all.

So, does insurance cover her visit? I'd talk to theinsurance company and they can deal with the hospital about the financial issues. For you and your fiance, you need to decide if you're comfortable returning to the same doctor / hospital in the future.

Also, you might consider posting somewhere to help other people get feedback about quality of care to aid their choices. (TBD?) :)