Dear Kelly Holcomb:

cåblelady

I would have preferred a QB sneak on that play, but obviously the coaches saw something from watching film and studying the Chiefs' tendencies that caused them to try to hit Willis in the flat.  Trying to put the ball in the hands of one of your playmakers isn't such a bad idea IMO.

502628[/snapback]

I thought the linebacker who shot the backfield was in the airspace for a shovel pass to Willis and caused KH to freeze up instead of having the ball batted and ending up God knows where. To be fair to the play call, and as you point out what our staff saw leading up to the game on 4th down plays from the Chiefs, with 9 or 10 defenders commintted to stopping the 1 yard run there is tremendous opportunity for a huge play simply getting the ball in play downfield. I don'thave this play in my top 5 of idiotic play calls this season, we've had far too many slow-developing backfield plays when we're just getting a defense back on its heels to consider this among the worst.

Dear Kelly H.,

When you got hurt CBS had a shot of your wife in the stands.

She's cute.

Kind Regards,

OTR

502644[/snapback]

Dear Kelly H,

While you were hurt I was trying to hit on your wife.

She's loyal

Kind regards

Meazza

Dear Kelly, glad youre ok and thank you for helping us get a couple wins and thank you for making 2 MAJOR screw-ups in the past 2 games! Now please know your role,which is sitting on the bench and repeatedly banging the clipboard against your head. When we need you again,please call us at 1-800- Honeycombwithmilk.

Regards,