Holcomb to Start vs. KC

How can anybody reasonably expect this Bills team to go 6-2 against the schedule we face in the second half of the season?  I keep hearing that 9-7 might get it done, but I'm wondering where all these wins are going to come from?

The only games I see the Bills having a realistic shot at winning the rest of the way are against KC, Miami and the Jets.  I'm sure they'll lose at least one of these and pick up a win they're not "supposed" to get, but there's no way in hell this team is going to put up 9 wins.

498633[/snapback]

In the NFL you *always* have a shot of winning at home. Heck, even *Losman* nearly beat the Falcons at home.

The Bills showed against New England that when they can get McGahee going, they can make games ugly and close. The Bills have some of the best Special Teams in the League, and the emergence of Roscoe Parrish should make our offense more dynamic.

In short, the Bills need to win at home - where we have four games left, and then win on the road the sub-.500 NY Jets and Miami. That's 9-7 - a very reasonable expectation.

I think that the Bills will likely be favored in home games vs. Kansas City and New England. We might be slight underdogs at home vs. Carolina and Denver - but both games are winnable. If we lose one, we can make it up by winning @San Diego or @Cincinnati.

JDG

Don't know how many people caught TD on Shred and Ragan this morning on 103.3. I heard a few minutes of him this morning on my way to work and he said Holcomb will be the starter cause they still have a chance at the playoffs and he has played well. He says the desicions are up to MM but KH will start this week.

Looking at our upcoming schedule and looking at NE's upcoming schedule, I don't see how it is possible that we get by them unless NE completly implodes and we get a few breaks along the way.

He also said they have been looking into getting some long balls to Evans and Parrish, although I don't know how with Holcombs arm, but then I don't know their definition of what is long (maybe 10 yards)

All I know is that it is going to be a long 8 weeks

498495[/snapback]

We haven't given up on this season just yet. That's fine. After all we are only one game in back of New England and still have one game to go with them at Buffalo.