I'm about to puke all over the place...

deep2evans

if you are a bills fan and have followed the progress of mcgahee since april 2003, there is NO FEASIBLE WAY he would have gone to his "source" and said, i want out of Buffalo...Henry is starting so i want a trade. there is the most ridiculous thing ive ever heard in my life. Mcgahee has to be loving the situation right now, henry is under major scrutiny at the moment, the fans are just loving him (willis)...cmon guys who in their right mind would DEMAND a trade after recieving a 5 minute ovation from 50,000 crazy fans who APPRECIATE his hard work on saturday! willis has said NOTHING negative so far, he's been a gentleman the entire time, there's no reason to believe eitherwise. and even if im wrong and he does want a trade...HE HAS ZERO LEVERAGE! you really think he could afford to sit on the bench because obviously TD would not deal him. its a win-win situation anyway because regardless we will be getting a first rounder, and possibly more after the season for one of those guys. im confident this will blow over and we will find out rosenfarkface was just blowing smoke, i still expect to see a 2-headed dragon this year that tears up defenses like an unstoppable rebel force (meet the parents). alright im off to see the exorcist, peace be with you

Archived