Big Games Tomorrow---

bartshan-83

Miami (5) at VT (3): VT. I was not impressed with the Hokies when the season started and thought they were pretenders. But it's getting really hard to argue with what they've done.

Wisconsin (14) at PSU (10): Penn St. Big 10 up for grabs....I hope state takes it. I think Happy Valley gives them the edge here.

Cal (23) at Oregon (15): Cal. I'm pullin for the Bears so ND can start moving up this clusterfvck BCS that has us at 14 for some reason. Haven't really seen much of Oregon though.

Tenn at ND (8): Irish. Well maybe this is a stretch but it sure was looking like a great matchup a month ago. The Vols are drowning, but I wouldn't take them lightly. I think we come away with it.

a few others:

A&M @ Tech...Could be interesting.

Mizzou @ CU....Colorado trying to tame the mighty Big 12 North.... :)

Stanford @ USC....being hyped up but I see the trojans thumping them.

Who ya got?

GO IRISH!!!!

I'll hop on the home team in each game.

Miami could be dangerous, because they are in a rare position: underdog, and out-hyped in the media compared to Virginia Tech. But to win this night game on the road on national TV, the Canes will need some huge special teams play. I'll stick with the Hokies.

Wisconsin is a tough team to figure out, I'll take Penn State.

Oregon is a quality team. They play well at home, and their only loss is to Southern Cal in a game that they were winning throughout the first half. In Berkeley I probably go with Cal, but at Oregon, I'll take the Ducks.

Talk about a tough team to figure out...just when you think Tennessee is down and out, they win a game like this. But as we all know: two QB's = zero QB. Irish should roll at home.

As for the others, A&M at Tech- who cares? Big 12 sucks. Mizzou at Colorado- playing for the right to get blasted by Texas in the conference final...I say Buffs at home. Trojans cover, win by 34 at home.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.