ESPN TOP 25

30dive

OK it's late and I'm tired, but I need to vent (sorry if this has been done before) but how in heavens name is the corrupt goal that won the Stanley cup for the Dallas Stars not in the Top 25 ESPN controversies? Look I'm not saying Number one here, just top 25 vs. the tuck? the ear? and on and on....... Your telling me a team wins a major sports title on a "No Goal" and it doesn't fall into the top 25?

Good night Stuart. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

In general, i thought the espn top 25 was a complete ripoff. Every show had like 10 to 15 that didn't even belong there. The espn 25 headlines was a good series though. But yeah, no goal is definitely top 5 in my book. They didn't show when leclair scored through the side of the net. that should be #1 since it was a complete blunder and it was caught on tv. But, since that game was covered on espn, and they are in bed with the nhl, both espn and the nhl hid under the blanket on that one. That phantom goal was worse than no goal, worse than the homerun throwback, and worse than that phantom pass intereference against the pats like 8 years ago in my book.