Gallery...

ChopBlockKCKS

The only guy I'd consider a starter at DE is Schobel; Kelsay/Denney are both rotation guys for now.

As for Gallery, I watched a little of the Raiders game (very little to tell you the truth) and he looked exactly as you'd expect him to; dominating at times but giving up occasional pressures to the kind of Ends he's rarely seen in his brief career.......i.e. he looked like a blue chip rookie.

The guy is going to be a monster sooner rather than later and I'm glad we're gettting him now before he's settled into a position and racked up some pro experience. I don't know where the Raiders have him penciled in tomorrow but I'd think he'll have more trouble w/ the multi-dimensional Schobel than he would a straight-ahead guy like Denney or Kelsay.

The Bills should be able to take advantage of his inexperience at times(running some twists w/o exposing themselves to offtackle runs and some overload blitzes with PrioleauSpikesWire), but right now he's sort of like Mike Williams; if he gets his paws on you it's all over but the turfing.

Cya