SMOKIN and JOKIN

Sons a bitches!  Made huge winnings into small winnings for me.

Another reason to hate Pittsburgh even more.  Oh well, saddle up and get ready to check the board again this week.  lol

492871[/snapback]

That sucked!!! Big Ben obviously got dinged up and he was not himself for most of the night. Just a little off. For some reason Pittsburgh's blitzers were not getting to the QB. They looked like a Jerry Gray defense.

The old theory: When something looks extremely obvious, go the other way...But 4 points, COME ON!!!

Right back at 'em this weekend :doh:

For some reason???

How about a great OLine for the Ravens?

Same reason our boys play like the friggin AZ Cardinals.

493152[/snapback]

Yeah their OLine was a brick wall, and there were some nice pickups by the Ravens RB (not Lewis, the other guy.) Couple that with a mobile, shifty QB and the "elaborate" Pittsburgh blitzes didn't look too imposing.

Sons a bitches!  Made huge winnings into small winnings for me.

Another reason to hate Pittsburgh even more.  Oh well, saddle up and get ready to check the board again this week.  lol

492871[/snapback]

Made small winnings bigger for us!!!!!!!!!

called the man at 7pm and it was still pitt. -11

called the man at 8:40 on the way in to the stadium and lo and behold the man said pitt -13!!!!!!!!

called the man back 10 minutes later and laid the big on BALITMORE +13!!!!!!!!

No Brainer for us,,,my buddy the steeler fan looked at me and asked isn't baltimore showing up tonight it's mnf, I said aren't they in the NFL,,he laughed his ass off and said we never beat these guys by more than 3-6!!!! No Brainer...............Had a great time in heinz field,,ended up sitting in a private box owned by 84 lumber.......to stuffy for me. Spent some time walkiing around the place,hung out a bunch in the upper endzone near the boxes, the view was pretty good all in all had a great time didn't cost me a dime either.

Very nice stadium but I wouldn't trade the tailgate in buf for inner city tailgate scene, way to crowded and broken up,,,not much room to throw footballs or cook as a matter of fact I didn't see many footballs flying......The best part was all the baltimore fans in the box with us...

That sucked!!!  Big Ben obviously got dinged up and he was not himself for most of the night.  Just a little off.  For some reason Pittsburgh's blitzers were not getting to the QB.  They looked like a Jerry Gray defense.

The old theory:  When something looks extremely obvious, go the other way...But 4 points, COME ON!!!

Right back at 'em this weekend  :)

492879[/snapback]

I spent the better part of this afternoon and this evening looking out the cracks in the window just waiting for some broken down old beater with smokinandjokin at the wheel and centralva ridin shotgun to pull up and start shotin the place up!!!!!!!

BALTIMORE +13 at game time WAS GOLD!!!!!

Sorry wasn't trying to jinx ya just have'n some fun!!!!