do we see a change?

I would say 75% of the posters and readers today feel its time to put JP back in. But who actually believes it will happen? The Bills are so screwed up over there from the gm on down to mm. They never admit mistakes and will stick with their mistake just to save face.

Over the next few weeks before the KC game we will here how the team gave 110% and had NE on the ropes in their old stadium. We will here how Holcomb didnt lose the game for us and that it was a team loss. We will here that the division is there for the taking and we just need to put a two or three game winning streak together and Holcomb gives us the best chance to do that.

All lies! Its all bs that will coming out of One Bills Drive. How refreshing would it be to hear them be honest and say " Holcomb did the best he could but we brought him here to help JP become a good qb. The rest of this season its JP's on the job training. We will have our ups and downs but at the end we will be a better team with him playing each week".

That would be nice to hear but we wont. The week leading up to KC we will hear that MM has not decided on his qb- it will be this big secret. Then Holcomb will trot out on the field and show us why he has been a backup for the past 10 years.

I would say 75% of the posters and readers today feel its time to put JP back in. But who actually believes it will happen? The Bills are so screwed up over there from the gm on down to mm. They never admit mistakes and will stick with their mistake just to save face.

Over the next few weeks before the KC game we will here how the team gave 110% and had NE on the ropes in their old stadium. We will here how Holcomb didnt lose the game for us and that it was a team loss. We will here that the division is there for the taking and we just need to put a two or three game winning streak together and Holcomb gives us the best chance to do that.

All lies! Its all bs that will coming out of One Bills Drive. How refreshing would it be to hear them be honest and say " Holcomb did the best he could but we brought him here to help JP become a good qb. The rest of this season its JP's on the job training. We will have our ups and downs but at the end we will be a better team with him playing each week".

That would be nice to hear but we wont. The week leading up to KC we will hear that MM has not decided on his qb- it will be this big secret. Then Holcomb will trot out on the field and show us why he has been a backup for the past 10 years.

491921[/snapback]

Heres the friggen problem. The Colts, in my opinion, are just going to kill the Patriots.Then,we got the Pats at 4-4 , only one game ahead of the Bills, with them coming to our place next. I can just hear the plaoff rationaliztions coming form this front office and coaching staff.

Heres the friggen problem. The Colts, in my opinion, are just going to kill the Patriots.Then,we got the Pats at 4-4 , only one game ahead of the Bills, with them coming to our place next. I can just hear the plaoff rationaliztions coming form this front office and coaching staff.

491937[/snapback]

You know they actually think they can win the division with a 7 - 9 record. Therefore, JP won't play again this season.

The root cause of this is the owner is a basket case. He's one step from the grave and has very little fight left from his earlier years. One of the bad effects of revenue sharing is that it prolongs incompentent management basically forever.