Will the Bills make the playoffs

Clockwork

Will the Bills make the playoffs?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Bills make the playoffs?

• Yes
    • No

Fezzer, just do what I do and bet against them every road game they play.  It's a lock.  Since we love the Bills, my as well use them to make money.  Oh, and the schedule is about to get a lot harder if anyone hasn't noticed.

491749[/snapback]

I tried that -- in the pick'm league I'm in, I picked the Pats as my big game. So not only did we lose, but I didn't get the points for picking the game either. :angry:

CW

Really, the answer isn't as clear cut as everyone here seems to think. If the Bills can come and beat K.C., yeah, maybe they can put a few good games together. The Pats obviously aren't going to be lighting up scoreboards anytime soon, so anything is possible.

Let's put it this way -- who really thought the Bills even had a chance last night?

But...that is likely to happen, so: nope.

Guest BackInDaDay

I think we may have just seen the most dominant effort this Bills team could be asked to give, and it still came up short. :angry: This isn't a playoff team. I think they're improving - players and coaches - but to what end? Is being knocked out in the 1st round OK? Is almost backing in OK? Not to me.

We need a play-maker at QB. Holcomb's not it. Bledsoe wasn't it. Losman may be it. You don't get far without one. Ralph Wilson could learn from something that Wellington Mara discovered too late - the fans will be patient if the ownership is committed to rebuilding.

Mara's great Giants teams of the late '50s and early '60s were getting older so they were plugged up here and there in an effort to keep a decent team on the field. The owner was worried his team's fans would scatter to the wind, or worse, start buying tickets for the AFL's Jets. It was reported this past week, that he had admitted making an error in judgement with respect to his fanbase.

As with those bad Giants teams, with 'decent' as a goal, coming up short leaves you with a poor team. Ralph has bought into TD's plan to keep fannies in the seats with recognizable players on their decline and great PR. He is spending money, just not wisely. If he put the same effort into building a sound football team as he does building the image of one, we wouldn't be discussing this.

This season was to be a glimpse of a brighter future for this club. We fans who have lived through years of poor to great Bills teams aren't going anywhere. Until Ralph realizes that, neither are the Bills.

i wanna be on that optimism train too... but Monday is the grief stage... you have to give me my grief day

491673[/snapback]

I will be at the steelers game tonight,,,, I'm considering making a hat and jersey purchase!! Love the bills for 40 years but.........................................................................

Remember last season when we caught 6 teams playing bad football and pulled out wins ? Then laid a huge egg against the Steelers playing backups ?

Now we are one of those bad teams everyone circles on the schedule, especially when we wear our road jerseys.