I want to see a lot of trick plays tonight

Let's face it, the Bills will have a tough time tonight. But one thing I've noticed about the Pats is that they have a lot of trouble with trick plays. So I say throw everything but the kitchen sink at them. That means flea-flickers, halfback options, a triple reverse, maybe the option with JP, etc. I mean at least make it interesting.

Let's face it, the Bills will have a tough time tonight.  But one thing I've noticed about the Pats is that they have a lot of trouble with trick plays.  So I say throw everything but the kitchen sink at them.  That means flea-flickers, halfback options, a triple reverse, maybe the option with JP, etc.  I mean at least make it interesting.

489892[/snapback]

Screw that, throw the kitchen sink.

Let's face it, the Bills will have a tough time tonight.  But one thing I've noticed about the Pats is that they have a lot of trouble with trick plays.  So I say throw everything but the kitchen sink at them.  That means flea-flickers, halfback options, a triple reverse, maybe the option with JP, etc.  I mean at least make it interesting.

489892[/snapback]

Waaa? No drop kick? <_<