• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tie game.

Damn you Rayzer...Damn you.

35678[/snapback]

Sorry everbody. I take full responsibility. I forgot we don't have the damn delete post option anymore, belive me I was scrambling for it. I'm a huge AAAA-HOLE.

I'll be out in my garage tasting my cars exhaust. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: to me!!!!!

Sorry everbody.  I take full responsibility.  I forgot we don't have the damn delete post option anymore, belive me I was scrambling for it.  I'm a huge AAAA-HOLE.

I'll be out in my garage tasting my cars exhaust.   :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: to me!!!!!

35683[/snapback]

lol...no need. Even with this loss (yes, we will lose since you jinxed us... <_< ) we're still up with 5 games to go...

I'm a Yankees fan but the BoSox have Rivera's number and are not intimidates by him at all. They actually hit him very well. Never, never say it's over until it's over!! Especially when the Yanks were up by only one run. Rivera blew it!!!

I'm a Yankees fan but the BoSox have Rivera's number and are not intimidates by him at all.  They actually hit him very well.  Never, never say it's over until it's over!!  Especially when the Yanks were up by only one run.  Rivera blew it!!!

35691[/snapback]

They only hit him well in the regular season. In the post season he dominates them (and everyone else).

We'll see. I don't see the Yanks winning any series against the Bosox--especially if the Bosox win the AL east which is very possible now only 2.5 games back. The Yanks pitching is terrible and they may not even make it out of the first round of the playoffs. Yanks blew it tonight. And I'm a Yankee fan living in Boston so it is VERY tough!

Sox posts are coming only because some idiot flapped his gums before the game actually ended.

Yankees lose with their best pitcher on the mound. Doesnt bode well for them and the pressure is squarely on their shoulders now.

Watching Kevin Pukelis flail away makes me miss Bill Mueller all the more.