My Billu Fuccillo story. TRUE STORY

The Dean

I posted this in the costume threaad...but, decided it neede to have it's own. Sorry for the repetitive redundancy...

I SWEAR this is a true story.

I was bartending at Vincent's Just Pasta Plus in Buffalo. Big fat Billy put his girlfriend up in an apt upstairs from the restaurant. They came in on a very busy Friday night. As they walked in several people at the bar shouted..."Hey Billy"..I'm pretty sure they were friends of Fucillo, not just "fans", as he bought their drinks.

Anyway...as he walked in and they were greeting him, I picked up the remote control from the back bar, pointed it at Billy and clicked it a few times. After nothing happened I said to the people at the bar, "Damn! That always works at home."

The ones that got it were laughing their asses off.

I crack me up! :doh:

Yeah but his deals suck

They wanted to only give my wife $3000 for her 2000 Cavalier Z24 with 45000K on it. wouldnt drop on the price of the car either

We went to Auto Choice on Southwestern, they gave her $5500 for it and dropped $1000 off the price of the car she bought....Oh yeah and they bought us dinner at Zebbs too..BTW this was on the last day of the month so I guess that is the day to go buy a car...