My Biggest Beef with this Club

I have to say this not only is the run defense absolute garbage. This fact takes the cake. Why is it that the Bills consistently let teams run over them in obvious running situations as in when the opposing team is trying to run out the clock. I mean you name one other team who week after week cannot stop the run when it is obvious thats what they are doing. On the flip side if the Bills are trying to run out the clock they have to fight for every frickin yard. The Bills D just opens the door for them.

Also the Bills are the best team in football for making everyone play their best game of their careers. I totally envisioned Jordan doing exactly what he did.

My last comment is this. I despise the fact that I truly knew that the Bills had lost this game during the second quarter. WHy can't we ever make any adjustments and win a game when we appear down and out?

I have to say this not only is the run defense absolute garbage.  This fact takes the cake.  Why is it that the Bills consistently let teams run over them in obvious running situations as in when the opposing team is trying to run out the clock.  I mean you name one other team who week after week cannot stop the run when it is obvious thats what they are doing.  On the flip side if the Bills are trying to run out the clock they have to fight for every frickin yard.  The Bills D just opens the door for them.

Also the Bills are the best team in football for making everyone play their best game of their careers.  I totally envisioned Jordan doing exactly what he did.

My last comment is this.  I despise the fact  that I truly knew that the Bills had lost this game during the second quarter.  WHy can't we ever make any adjustments and win a game when we appear down and out?

486175[/snapback]

I KNEW lamont Jordan would go off as well. I tried desperately to trade for him before the game in my fantasy league. . . and was outbid by the guy I played head to head! Of course Lamont's performance was the difference and I lost to him.

I have to say this not only is the run defense absolute garbage.  This fact takes the cake.  Why is it that the Bills consistently let teams run over them in obvious running situations as in when the opposing team is trying to run out the clock.  I mean you name one other team who week after week cannot stop the run when it is obvious thats what they are doing.  On the flip side if the Bills are trying to run out the clock they have to fight for every frickin yard.  The Bills D just opens the door for them.

Also the Bills are the best team in football for making everyone play their best game of their careers.  I totally envisioned Jordan doing exactly what he did.

My last comment is this.  I despise the fact  that I truly knew that the Bills had lost this game during the second quarter.  WHy can't we ever make any adjustments and win a game when we appear down and out?

486175[/snapback]

Amen. This is a defense that at the beginning of the season has the audacity to compare itself with the alltime greats. They constantly used the word "elite" to descibe themselved. This so called elite defense is weak, and folds every time it is called upon in a critical situation. They are a joke.

486175[/snapback]

You are correct my friend, in that EVERY single team that plays us, that either has a mediocre player,(ala Doug Gabriel, ala Lamont Jordan), a player in decline(ala Curtis Martin, ala Deion Sanders last year), they have to be sporting major hard-ons. We are famous for making bad players look great, or seemingly resurrecting their careers. Last night I was listening to the Falcons game on ESPN radio and all the friggin announcers kept talking about was Curtis Martin's 148 yard performance last week...gimme a break.

And a good cut it is. Flavorful and cheap. Brown it and cook it slowly with a temperature probe to 135 and let it rest for 10 minutes. Great for beef on weck or cold sandwiches!

486510[/snapback]

Damn you just made me long for a beef on weck!!! damn you, stuckincincy