Start JP next week?

Kipers Hair

I know JP does notplay DT, or OT for that matter. but after watching today, we really need to see what we have in JP. IN Holcolm, we have a rag armed QB who is a decent leader and can read pro offenses.

In JP, all I think I know is that he has a decent arm and can scrammble. From the rumors I think I also get that the team is not really inspired by this guy, and from what I saw - he's greener than Kyle Orton. That said, might as well let him take his lumps and see what he is about in weeks 15-17. If he stinkls up the place and has a mutiny on his hands, we could always go after the next Jim Kelly next year...

I say give Kelly one more week.  If they lose to New England, then it's time to put J.P. back in after the bye week.  It would give him 2 weeks to practice with the first team.

484007[/snapback]

And 2 weeks with the new coaching staff after Marblehead and his Kevil Gilbride clone get fired.

Did anyone see the Giants win today? Did anyone think about how Eli Manning was absolutely lost last season when the Giants benched Warner and committed to Eli? He sure seems to know what's going on now -- only because he spent two thirds of a season learning how to play in the NFL. It is time for JP. This Bills team is going nowhere this year. Put in JP and let him learn.

I say give Kelly one more week.  If they lose to New England, then it's time to put J.P. back in after the bye week.  It would give him 2 weeks to practice with the first team.

484007[/snapback]

Yeah, I don't see any potential gain by throwing him to the wolves in what will inevitably be a massacre next week.

I'm all for starting him vs. KC though.

Definitely do not start him next week, no reason to throw him against Bellichek. I would start KH next week and after we're 3-5, Losman starts for good no matter how bad he or the offense plays. Thats all I thought of watching the Denver game is how bad Eli was and thinking that is what we should be doing. Start Losman, let him learn this year and hopefully he'll be better next year.

As bad as this defense is, there is no way we are going to see the playoffs this year. I knew the D was bad before this game, but that was just unbelievable.