BCS Will Fail Again This Year

Mark VI

USC,Texas,Virginia Tech, Georgia,Alabama,UCLA..

USC-UCLA will eliminate one, the SEC championship game may eliminate another but 3 to 4 teams may be left undefeated at the end.

8 team playoff or a couple teams will be screwed every year.

482993[/snapback]

Georgia (w/ their QB injured I know) beat Arkansas 23-20 at home. USC beat Arkansas 70-17. Alabama does not have what it takes either. UCLA looks good, and we'll find out if they can hang with the Trojans. I don't think VaTech is very good. I dunno, just not convinced. The ACC is not anything special this year. The game against Miami will be tough, but they should win at home. USC and Texas are heads and shoulders above the others. As of now, the BCS would work because I think the two best teams would play each other. Without the BCS, you'd have USC playing Northwestern (or whoever wins the pathetic Big 10) in the Rose Bowl.

You can't really call it a failure when you consider the way things used to be. Not perfect, definitely. But failure would be USC, Texas, and Virginia Tech all playing three different bowl games due to conference champion commitments.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.