Jets Want To Exploit Our Weak Secondary?

Astrobot

Source

"The Jets should be able to exploit the high-ranked Buffalo secondary..... Buffalo doesn’t nearly possess the powerful defense that it has had in recent memory. The Bills are vulnerable in the secondary. I expect more balls down the field and that’s exactly why the Jets brought Vinny in. "

Uh, hello? Clements, McGee, Vincent and Milloy are the NFL's best pass defender quartet. And you brought Methusaleh Testaverde in because your #1 QB can't throw, your #2 QB can't play, and you didn't have confidence in your #3 QB.

"The other advantage the Jets will have in this game is their defensive line, which has really been playing well since the second week of the season. They have the opportunity to manhandle a Bills’ offensive line that has received great criticism in this young season due to the lack of protection they have provided their quarterbacks."

Great bulletin board material. I loved the pictures on TSW yesterday showing the protection the line gave KH. They'll be motivated again tomorrow against the Jets' decent D-Line.

Source

"The Jets should be able to exploit the high-ranked Buffalo secondary..... Buffalo doesn’t nearly possess the powerful defense that it has had in recent memory.  The Bills are vulnerable in the secondary.  I expect more balls down the field and that’s exactly why the Jets brought Vinny in. "

Uh, hello? Clements, McGee, Vincent and Milloy are the NFL's best pass defender quartet. And you brought Methusaleh Testaverde in because your #1 QB can't throw, your #2 QB can't play, and you didn't have confidence in your #3 QB.

"The other advantage the Jets will have in this game is their defensive line, which has really been playing well since the second week of the season.  They have the opportunity to manhandle a Bills’ offensive line that has received great criticism in this young season due to the lack of protection they have provided their quarterbacks."

Great bulletin board material. I loved the pictures on TSW yesterday showing the protection the line gave KH. They'll be motivated again tomorrow against the Jets' decent D-Line.

476503[/snapback]

Beats me. He did say high-ranked secondary, so maybe the point was overall defense was not as strong, and a lack of pressure on the QB makes the secondary more vulnerable.