Gallery vs. our RDEs

pm73

Make that LDEs...

Just read that Gallery is going to be starting at right tackle for oakland this week. i hope that denney and kelsey bring their A-game. whatever happens they WILL be featured on espn primetime when they show how gallery performs in his first ever start.

is this a chance for one of our two LDEs to have a top notch game, or is gallery gonna prove why he was the first OL taken?

Make that LDEs...

Just read that Gallery is going to be starting at right tackle for oakland this week.  i hope that denney and kelsey bring their A-game.  whatever happens they WILL be featured on espn primetime when they show how gallery performs in his first ever start. 

is this a chance for one of our two LDEs to have a top notch game, or is gallery gonna prove why he was the first OL taken?

34505[/snapback]

We'll see, but considering that Gallery wasn't deemed ready to start at EITHER tackle position and is only getting the shot because the previous RT stunk, I'm hoping Kelsay and Denney can show him a thing or two. That's not to say that Gallery is a bust, just that he's probably not there yet.

yeah - as we know it takes 3+ years for 1st round OLineman to be productive. :D

We'll see, but considering that Gallery wasn't deemed ready to start at EITHER tackle position and is only getting the shot because the previous RT stunk, I'm hoping Kelsay and Denney can show him a thing or two.  That's not to say that Gallery is a bust, just that he's probably not there yet.

34542[/snapback]