FWIW..the pats have given up 136 points

taterhill

they can be beaten this year..amazing the difference a week makes...we are right back in the think of it now, with some very winnable games on the horizon

471651[/snapback]

LMAO, you must be watching a different team.

The Bills will struggle mightily against the Jets next week, we'll be lucky to play well on the west coast against the raiders, and I seriously doubt the Bills have the talent to even stay in the game against NE.

I wish it could be different but this team has already shown us what it is made of.

i hate the pats so much ... but if they win this years SB or actually go far in the playoffs, they are probably one of the greatest teams ever

that or the rest of the AFC is pathetic

472191[/snapback]

I share your disdain of the Pats, but there are just three words you need to know to understand why they are going deep into the playoffs--if not to the Super Bowl: Brady, Belichick, Vinateri.

Gotta give them their due--probably the greatest clutch QB, coach and kicker in the history of the NFL. Belichick is a shoo-in for HOF.

When you consider the list of injuries people were rattling off in prior replies, and then consider that they are going to still win lots of games this year, it is hard to dispute that they are one of the best ever. Injuries, points against--none of that matters because they manage to put up the W more often than not.

GO BILLS!

I share your disdain of the Pats, but there are just three words you need to know to understand why they are going deep into the playoffs--if not to the Super Bowl: Brady, Belichick, Vinateri.

Gotta give them their due--probably the greatest clutch QB, coach and kicker in the history of the NFL.  Belichick is a shoo-in for HOF.

When you consider the list of injuries people were rattling off in prior replies, and then consider that they are going to still win lots of games this year, it is hard to dispute that they are one of the best ever.  Injuries, points against--none of that matters because they manage to put up the W more often than not.

GO BILLS!

472206[/snapback]

although i give vinatieri credit for the great leg he has and how clutch he is... you still gotta be in the position to make the kick.... if vinatieri was in the cardinals would he have as many Super bowl kicks lmao

a kicker has no impact on the game except for when he is put into the position to score points. the rest of the players have a direct impact and i still dont understand how the pats do it... sunday i was watching both games (bills-fins) and falcons - pats and it just seemed as any 3rd down whether it be 3rd and 1 or 3rd and 23 would be converted... now imagine if these guys had a randy moss or terrell owens on t heir lineup how deadly they'd be