18 penalties and 4 or 5 turnovers ....

Greybeard

and you still barely win the game. SCARY.

470653[/snapback]

Amen, brother. This team is going nowhere quick. Note to Mularkey: this team will not make the playoffs and even if they do, it will be not only a miracle, but a quick exit. Holcomb is not the answer and the D can't stop anything on third down. Bite the bullet like the Giants and Bengals and prepare your youngster for the future, he may or may not be it, but let's find out and not waste yet another year.

Amen, brother.  This team is going nowhere quick.  Note to Mularkey:  this team will not make the playoffs and even if they do, it will be not only a miracle, but a quick exit.  Holcomb is not the answer and the D can't stop anything on third down.  Bite the bullet like the Giants and Bengals and prepare your youngster for the future, he may or may not be it, but let's find out and not waste yet another year.

470689[/snapback]

Yeah, a guy with no pass protection who puts up a 106 QB rating against a very good defense is clearly not someone you want quarterbacking your team for any length of time.

Yeah, a guy with no pass protection who puts up a 106 QB rating against a very good defense is clearly not someone you want quarterbacking your team for any length of time.

470727[/snapback]

I didn't see him ripping Holcomb, I saew him say that the Bills were not making the playoffs and should look to develop the future. You OMFG WE WON AND NOW EVERYTHING ELSE MUST BE IGNORED people are something else.

Frankly, the Bills did get beat on both sides of the trenches and Miami did give away the game. How does Jerry Gray decide to blitz Michael Vick but not Guss Forrette? Where the hell is Aaron Schobel and why are we paying him? Absoulutely zilch in the way of a pass rush.

Offensively it looked like Holcomb was audabling in the 1st half, but didn't do it as much when the Dolphins were run blitzing with 9 in the box.

I'll still take the win. If a team led by such a phenominal coach makes that many dumb mistakes after a bye week that's their problem.

Frankly, the Bills did get beat on both sides of the trenches and Miami did give away the game.  How does Jerry Gray decide to blitz Michael Vick but not Guss Forrette?  Where the hell is Aaron Schobel and why are we paying him?  Absoulutely zilch in the way of a pass rush.

Offensively it looked like Holcomb was audabling in the 1st half, but didn't do it as much when the Dolphins were run blitzing with 9 in the box.

I'll still take the win.  If a team led by such a phenominal coach makes that many dumb mistakes after a bye week that's their problem.

470739[/snapback]

I agree on all points.

Greybeard,

I didn't want to be the one to post this, but I would have. I'm always stoked when we beat the Dolfags.

We played a team that turned the ball over 5 times, and commited 18 penalties on our home field and we barely won? I might add I don't believe we would have won if it wasn't for the Dolfags 5th turnover, they were headed into the endzone and would have gone up 21-20, what a freaking joke.

The Bills D is a fraud, what team in this league gives up more 3rd and longs than the Bills? No sacks or much pressure until the final two hail mary attempts. Can't score from 1st and goal from the one.

Our coaching staff is obvioulsy out adjusted after the half in every game, what is it now, 9 second half points in 5 games? With what the Dolfags handed us today this game should have been a blow out?

I'm happy as hell we won, but this game in no way shape or form should have been a nailbiter.

How does Jerry Gray decide to blitz Michael Vick but not Guss Forrette? 

470739[/snapback]

Actually, I thought they were blitzing too much on the Fins second Fins drive. Gus was picking them apart.

Where the hell is Aaron Schobel and why are we paying him?  Absoulutely zilch in the way of a pass rush.

470739[/snapback]

Thats been a big question the last 3 weeks. Could have blamed it on the scheme against the running QB's we saw the previous two weeks, but not today.

470739[/snapback]

The Bills tried to impose their will and just grind it out on the ground, but the O-line just isn't good enough to pull that off. Scary.

470727[/snapback]

Lets see, you conveniently ignore a paltry 169 yards (51 in the second half), complete inability to elude the rush (3 sacks, all in the 2nd half), throwing a ball backwards to make a chip shot FG and adventure and failing to see several wide open recievers. I am delighted with a win, but fail to see where this will help this team in the future and yes, this is not someone I care to see QB this team for any length of time, he is not the future and maybe JP isnt' either but lets find out.