Just can't get excited about the bills

I don't know what it is. Even during the Houston game, I just didn't feel excited watching them. Last year was exciting because the defense DOMINATED, whereas this year they seem to just be good. I dunno, it's like the team is in sleepwalk mode.

However, watching the Sabres in the first two games, I saw a lot of high energy. I wish I could say the same for the Bills. They better come out hungry this game and show me something that will get the adrenaline flowing!

I don't know what it is.  Even during the Houston game, I just didn't feel excited watching them.  Last year was exciting because the defense DOMINATED, whereas this year they seem to just be good.  I dunno, it's like the team is in sleepwalk mode. 

However, watching the Sabres in the first two games, I saw a lot of high energy.  I wish I could say the same for the Bills.  They better come out hungry this game and show me something that will get the adrenaline flowing!

470374[/snapback]

I'm sorry about that. I don't remember a game where I wasn't excited. Even during the strike year.. I was excited.. Man what is wrong with you? It is MIAMI week.. How can You not be excited???

I'm sorry about that.  I don't remember a game where I wasn't excited.  Even during the strike year.. I was excited.. Man what is wrong with you?  It is MIAMI week.. How can You not be excited???

470378[/snapback]

Maybe I had my expectations so high that this season's disappointing results has just really put me into this mood. Don't get me wrong... I will watch today's game and deep down I will want the Bills to win but if they start to lose or calls are going against them, I won't be up in arms like I used to get. I don't know if I've finally been beaten to submission. 0:)

My father and I were talking about it on the cell and he feels the same way. Believe me, that is odd for him because he would throw things at the TV when things were going wrong. This year he has just watches and sighs.

Maybe I had my expectations so high that this season's disappointing results has just really put me into this mood.  Don't get me wrong...  I will watch today's game and deep down I will want the Bills to win but if they start to lose or calls are going against them, I won't be up in arms like I used to get.  I don't know if I've finally been beaten to submission.  0:) 

My father and I were talking about it on the cell and he feels the same way.  Believe me, that is odd for him because he would throw things at the TV when things were going wrong.  This year he has just watches and sighs.

470387[/snapback]

*SLAP!!* Did you see what Beerstm said? IT'S FRIGGIN MIAMI WEEK! THE DAMN DOLPHINS ARE COMING TO THE RALPH!! I can understand a Bills fan can be bummed about how things have gone so far....even though I try and look on the bright side, I really CAN understand the negativity.....but for you to post this during MIAMI WEEK???? Are you SURE you're a Bills fan??

*SLAP!!*  Did you see what Beerstm said? IT'S FRIGGIN MIAMI WEEK!  THE DAMN DOLPHINS ARE COMING TO THE RALPH!!  I can understand a Bills fan can be bummed about how things have gone so far....even though I try and look on the bright side, I really CAN understand the negativity.....but for you to post this during MIAMI WEEK????  Are you  SURE you're a Bills fan??

470406[/snapback]

Needed that slap...

Your right... It is MIAMI WEEK!! I just gotta think as to why I dispise them so much and it does get the blood going. I'm going to go call my Dad and get him fired up, take a shot of tequila chase with some Labatt Blue, get the wings ready, fire up the friggin' HD, take another shot, have my kids tell me that they secretly like the friggin' dolphins (wait.. no... scratch that - that'll get me pissed at them), have my wife tell me the dog likes the dolphins 0:) and I believe I will be ready for this game.

Go BILLS!!!

Needed that slap...

Your right...  It is MIAMI WEEK!!  I just gotta think as to why I dispise them so much and it does get the blood going.  I'm going to go call my Dad and get him fired up, take a shot of tequila chase with some Labatt Blue, get the wings ready, fire up the friggin' HD, take another shot, have my kids tell me that they secretly like the friggin' dolphins (wait.. no... scratch that - that'll get me pissed at them), have my wife tell me the dog likes the dolphins  0:)  and I believe I will be ready for this game. 

Go BILLS!!!

470409[/snapback]

*SMACK ON THE ASS* Alright, now get out there and give it your best!!