Tomorrows game and my heavy heart

Frez

I hope the Bills forget about the trick plays tomorrow. Please leave that sh-- for another time. The offense needs to run and run the ball some more. If we go 3 and out, so be it. Get that running game going and then throw some passing plays in. Willis is to good, you have to give him the ball at least 20 times tomorrow!

Our defense really needs to step up and make some plays. Chris Kelsay where are you? I'm hoping to see some pressure from our front 4 tomorrow. It would be great to see our CB's shut down WR's on 3rd down plays also.

Special teams.............where are you?

Jesus, it's Miami and we need to kick their asses in the ground.

My heart says.......

Bills 37

Miami 14

My head says.....

Just try to enjoy the game have a cold beer and eat some chilli.

The offense needs to run and run the ball some more. If we go 3 and out, so be it. Willis is to good, you have to give him the ball at least 20 times tomorrow!

My head says.....

Just try to enjoy the game have a cold beer and eat some chilli.

469940[/snapback]

Man ..... for 7:56 on a Saturday morning those are some beautiful thoughts. Running..beer.. and chili. I'll guarantee I'll match you on two of them...let's hope the bills follow through with the third. (Of course, if I eat too much chili, I'll be the one running. :flirt: )

You say Willis and Evans are our only offensive weapons? You better tell that to Mularkey cause he seems to think Josh Reed and Freddie Smith are the go to guys. :flirt:

Do we have a TE on this team that can catch? give me a hell yes brother!

I do believe. :blush:

what's the chances of that happing?

469966[/snapback]

I think given the circumstances and results of the past few weeks there is a high probability McGahee gets the rock 30 times tomorrow. Too bad we didn't start the year that way. Mularkey has to know his PR image is in the toilet right now. He needs to win and to do so he needs to give his best player "the d@mn ball."