Two Bills Drive....huh?

UteBills

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What does that mean?  As an ex-Bronco fan and new to the site someone please help...

469356[/snapback]

Just wondering ...How do you become an ex bronco fan after two superbowl wins?????

Hell we lost 4 straight and we love it ....Can't get enough as a matter of fact.....

Just wondering ...How do you become an ex bronco fan after two superbowl wins?????

Hell we lost 4 straight and we love it ....Can't get enough as a matter of fact.....

469372[/snapback]

Thank you, may I have four more please? :doh:

What? How do you do that? Didnt they win two SB?

469370[/snapback]

yep...stuck with them through the glory years and now I see a good future for the Bills so I am on board...it might be awhile but I have nothing but time on my hands...

yep...stuck with them through the glory years and now I see a good future for the Bills so I am on board...it might be awhile but I have nothing but time on my hands...

469377[/snapback]

You are a curious fellow..... :doh:

469377[/snapback]

So if we a ever win a Super Bowl will I then want jump on board with the Cardinals? :doh:

You are a curious fellow..... :doh:

469379[/snapback]

A curious fellow that freakin loves the Bills!!!! JP...WM..TKO...this is the future and I am lovin it...minus the losses....and penalties...and offensive line...the over hyped Defense...and Moulds complaining...I love the Bills.

A curious fellow that freakin loves the Bills!!!! JP...WM..TKO...this is the future and I am lovin it...minus the losses....and penalties...and offensive line...the over hyped Defense...and Moulds complaining...I love the Bills.

469387[/snapback]

Well that's great, but what I really want to know is what Jake Plummer did to your sister.....Shanahan and the dog? C'mon, fess up.....SPILL IT! :doh:

469387[/snapback]

I smell a..............TROLL