Since Nothing Else Makes Sense

JP

Get out of work just as early as you possibly can. You won't be in the mood to put up with that certain higher-up who doesn't see things the way you do, and you'll feel the need to tell them all about it -- to let them know that they're flat-out wrong. That mild-mannered reputation? You're ready to reveal your secret identity. You've been playing Clark Kent too long. Again -- get out early, if you can.

KH

Work has probably been less than easy to concentrate on lately, what with a certain person doing their level best to talk you into thinking about far more interesting topics. But now, with a certain higher-up from work also clamoring for your attention, you've really got to do a bit more than just apply the pants to the chair and the nose to the grindstone. You've got to concentrate. Good luck.

Sorry folks, but this week was already written in the stars.

JP

KH

Sorry folks, but this week was already written in the stars.

469118[/snapback]

I'll tell ya whats in the stars, a Friggin Bills win!!!!!! Lordy, this board is about to commit football suicide. Let me tell you, last time I broght family(mom and her sister) to a Bills game was very similiar. RJs first year, offence sucks, RJ sucks,we are 0-3 and we are playing a 3-0 49ers team that we have no shot to beat.

Bombs away on the first play and we never look back. Well, same set up here only bringing the kids this time. Bills win big.

Thats what in the friggen stars :doh: