This team's going nowhere.

Guest BackInDaDay

Guest BackInDaDay

I've seen this before. I was just a kid when it started the last time. The Bills had just missed an opportunity to play Green Bay in the first AFL/NFL Championship game. There was a long drought of bad teams and squandered high draft choices. The team was the laughing stock of the league. Ralph finally got lucky in hiring a smart GM to turn the franchise around.

It took close to twenty freakin' years!

Why should it take so long?

Because Ralph Wilson doesn't have an effin clue how to hire good football people and how to keep them!

Well, now it should be clear to all that the rudder has fallen off this ship, and it has no direction! All these fools running around - plan A, no plan B, no go back to plan A, wait, what 'bout plan D? JeezuzKrist are you kiddin' me?!

Hey, all you young fans out here - you have to just hope the old fool can find a new owner that has a clue and wants to keep the team in Buffalo. Wilson's done.

Forty-freakin years I've been rooting for the guys that wore the Bills uni to win it all! Wilson could put together only one team in all those years that came close! :doh:

Screw this owner and his low-rent GM! Sell the effin team Ralph!

Go play your stinkin tennis!

I've seen this before.  I was just a kid when it started the last time.  The Bills had just missed an opportunity to play Green Bay in the first AFL/NFL Championship game.  There was a long drought of bad teams and squandered high draft choices.  The team was the laughing stock of the league. Ralph finally got lucky in hiring a smart GM to turn the franchise around. 

Because Ralph Wilson doesn't have an effin clue how to hire good football people and how to keep them! 

Well, now it should be clear to all that the rudder has fallen off this ship, and it has no direction!  All these fools running around - plan A, no plan B, no go back to plan A, wait, what 'bout plan D?  JeezuzKrist are you kiddin' me?! 

Hey, all you young fans out here - you have to just hope the old fool can find a new owner that has a clue and wants to keep the team in Buffalo.  Wilson's done. 

Forty-freakin years I've been rooting for the guys that wore the Bills uni to win it all!  Wilson could put together only one team in all those years that came close!  :doh:

Screw this owner and his low-rent GM!  Sell the effin team Ralph!

468590[/snapback]

wowser....this move is really setting well with the customers

I've seen this before.  I was just a kid when it started the last time.  The Bills had just missed an opportunity to play Green Bay in the first AFL/NFL Championship game.  There was a long drought of bad teams and squandered high draft choices.  The team was the laughing stock of the league. Ralph finally got lucky in hiring a smart GM to turn the franchise around. 

Well, now it should be clear to all that the rudder has fallen off this ship, and it has no direction!  All these fools running around - plan A, no plan B, no go back to plan A, wait, what 'bout plan D?  JeezuzKrist are you kiddin' me?! 

Hey, all you young fans out here - you have to just hope the old fool can find a new owner that has a clue and wants to keep the team in Buffalo.  Wilson's done. 

Forty-freakin years I've been rooting for the guys that wore the Bills uni to win it all!  Wilson could put together only one team in all those years that came close!  :doh:

468590[/snapback]

Good Point. I agree he's run coaches and GMs out. From Lou to ground Chuck, Polian.

ARE WE GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE?????

Hell no! Ralph must go!

Hell no! Ralph must go!

Hell no! Ralph must go!

Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome YOUR Buffalo Bills of Los Angeles!!!!!!!!!

Bring it.

ARE WE GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE?????

Hell no! Ralph must go!

Hell no! Ralph must go!

Hell no! Ralph must go!

Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome YOUR Buffalo Bills of Los Angeles!!!!!!!!!

Bring it.

468824[/snapback]

I think if that happened, many people who live in Buffalo who post on this board might jump off niagra falls.

468590[/snapback]

Right on oldtimer,,,,and the oldman lucked out when he had bill polian then ran him out of dodge city when bill refused to put up with his nonsense and the team began a slow decline as polians players aged followed by bad drafts....Bill seems to have good teams where ever he's been...ralphy is more concerned with bragging rights at the west palm tennis club if he beats the fins then sticking with the plan they sold for the last 10 months.....Wilson will never win the big one he messed with that chance 15 years ago .......

LA is right. When Ralph no longer owns the team, the team will have to move. Then I have to just stop watching football.

Honestly, I agree with that Wilson is not very good at picking or keeping good GMs. But what are our options? If he sells, we lose the team. If he keeps it, we suck. I guess I'd rather watch a lousy team than not watch a team at all.

For those of you who think a new owner might keep the team in Buffalo -- just for a reality check, look into how the economy is doing in Buffalo. Then go check out the economy is the Mid-Atlantic, the South, and the West.

LA is right. When Ralph no longer owns the team, the team will have to move. Then I have to just stop watching football.

Honestly, I agree with that Wilson is not very good at picking or keeping good GMs. But what are our options? If he sells, we lose the team. If he keeps it, we suck. I guess I'd rather watch a lousy team than not watch a team at all.

For those of you who think a new owner might keep the team in Buffalo -- just for a reality check, look into how the economy is doing in Buffalo. Then go check out the economy is the Mid-Atlantic, the South, and the West.

468899[/snapback]

Flaws and all we should be thankful for Ralph. He kept the team in Buffalo when he's had the opportunity to move if he chose. He didn't hold a gun to NY State for a brand new stadium and instead renovated Rich Stadium. For those of you who don't think that's such a big deal, the majority of nfl owners would have issued a new stadium or I'm moving ultimatum and we wouldn't be watching the Bills right now.

Finally, I get sick to my stomach seeing rich boy a$$clowns like Bob Kraft, Jerry Jones, Daniel Snyder, et al on the sidelines and in the news. These are not good people.

468899[/snapback]

There are enough people and enough businesses in the greater WNY area to justify keeping the Bills in Buffalo for the post-Ralph era. Someone will step up to buy the Bills. It will probably be Tom Golisano and his family, or maybe some collection of joint owners.

And wasn't the estate/death tax recently eliminated? If so, that should help out things even more. Either way, I can't imagine any city politician who would be willing to let the Bills excape on his/her watch.

Let's stop worrying about the Bills moving and focus on the season instead.

468899[/snapback]

Yea thats why cleveland,,,jacksonville,,,,and houston, were awarded franchises before L.A.

L.A. here we come .............ah not in the next 25 years won't happen L.A. doesn't care, plenty of other problems in L.A. in case you haven't noticed California is bankrupt.......thats why they have ARNOLD...............:-)

Yea thats why cleveland,,,jacksonville,,,,and houston, were awarded franchises before L.A.

L.A. here we come .............ah not in the next 25 years won't happen L.A. doesn't care, plenty of other problems in L.A. in case you haven't noticed California is bankrupt.......thats why they have ARNOLD...............:-)

469025[/snapback]

Read what I wrote next time before you reply. I didn't necessarily say the Bills were moving to Los Angeles. I just agreed with LABillzFan.

What I did say is that the Mid-Atlanitc, South and West were much stronger economically.

As for your examples of why the Bills won't become the LA Lounge Lizards: Cleveland got a team only because the NFL promised the city a team, but, it is important to note that when the original Browns left town, they went to Baltimore, which is in the Mid-Atlantic. Oh, I am pretty sure Cleveland is doing better fiscally than Buffalo. And, of course, Houston is in the south.

The bottomline has nothing to do with whether or not the City of Buffalo can suport the team. The NFL is a business. It is about making as much money as possible. I think most businessmen would assume that more money could be made on an NFL team in San Antonio, Orlando, El Paso, Sacremento, Virginia Beach, etc., than can be made in Western New York.

469025[/snapback]

COuld that be a slightly positive post by Brady????? It's a miracle :doh:

He's right though. Also, the owners have to approve the move, which would be difficult if people like us are always showing up to the games...

I think if that happened, many people who live in Buffalo who post on this board might jump off niagra falls.

468826[/snapback]

Lets bring the Team out West...the LA Bills sounds great to me...most of the true fans are out this way anyway...My Pilgramage will be to LA every year...

People in So.Cal. aren't going to pay to see a .500 footbal team.

That's why the Rams left.

Ole' Whitey/Buffalo couldn't sell out a game if it wasn't in Buffalo.

469138[/snapback]

So what you're saying is that we're a bunch of suckers.

So what you're saying is that we're a bunch of suckers.

469139[/snapback]

2nd largest market in the country, no NFL team for how many years?

The Ralph will probably sell out every game this year because people

will go no matter what.

That isn't going to happen in L.A.