well i give up

starting holcomb now, when it is obvious this team isn't going to make the playoffs is a big mistake.  i am sure he will do better than losman but bot well enough to get us in playioffs and this line may get him killed

468534[/snapback]

:doh:

Everyone who is giving up on the season should just leave and spend time with your family. Come back in the offseason if you think this season is hopeless. I'll be here watching the Bills roll through the playoffs on the back of Willis Mcgahee.

Everyone who is giving up on the season should just leave and spend time with your family.  Come back in the offseason if you think this season is hopeless.  I'll be here watching the Bills roll through the playoffs on the back of Willis Mcgahee.

468539[/snapback]

Friggin-A RIGHT

starting holcomb now, when it is obvious this team isn't going to make the playoffs is a big mistake.  i am sure he will do better than losman but bot well enough to get us in playioffs and this line may get him killed

468534[/snapback]

Obviously not make the playoffs? The Bills could capture a share of first place if they win on Sunday with a Pats loss to Atlanta (entirely possible).