Who's the fugin leader?

Mile High

As production goes, your "fiery leader type" is plain and simply over-rated. There is plenty of leadership on this team on both sides of the ball already. There have been plenty of other factors that have contributed to losing games here in Buffalo . The team has repeatedly complimented DB and EM's leadership abilities, and I'm sure they are not concerned with what our impressions are of their on-field display of leadership. This is all IMO of course... ;-)

As production goes, your "fiery leader type" is plain and simply over-rated. There is plenty of leadership on this team on both sides of the ball already. There have been plenty of other factors that have contributed to losing games here in Buffalo . The team has repeatedly complimented DB and EM's leadership abilities, and I'm sure they are not concerned with what our impressions are of their on-field display of leadership. This is all IMO of course... ;-)

34867[/snapback]

sorry i'd really have to disagree with you there. there has been pleny of times in the past couple years where this team has been there in a game and just failed to wake up on offense and put it away in the end. this to me is due to the lack of leadership on the field. you can have all the talent in the world around the nucleus. but if that heart of the team doesn't show it, then it's gonna be a long year again. imo.

sorry i'd really have to disagree with you there.  there has been pleny of times in the past couple years where this team has been there in a game and just failed to wake up on offense and put it away in the end.  this to me is due to the lack of leadership on the field.  you can have all the talent in the world around the nucleus.  but if that heart of the team doesn't show it, then it's gonna be a long year again.  imo.

34874[/snapback]

There's nothing wrong with your opinion. Many agree with you infact. That's why I made sure to say IMO. :D I base it on the things I feel I've seen being a local fan. You base it on what you've seen. That's fine.

There's nothing wrong with your opinion. Many agree with you infact. That's why I made sure to say IMO.  :D  I base it on the things I feel I've seen being a local fan. You base it on what you've seen. That's fine.

34900[/snapback]

but both are good points :lol: . i just wanna see them succeed on offense... thats all :D .

god your simple.  leaders, and i mean a good leaders lead by example chuck.  all i was saying in this whole post is that noone on this offense has became a leader and got in anyone elses face, chuck.  did i say anything about flutie, chuck? no...  so then if you read what i typed it clearly states that someone has to become a leader on this offense and light a fire under their asses, chuck.  is bledsoe the person to do it..  well see (so far um no).  all i was really stating is that someone has to step up, chuck and motivate the offense to be more intense, chuck.

34833[/snapback]

1 game into the season Mile High. Don't get em all in a bunch yet. You got a lot to learn Mile High.

sorry i'd really have to disagree with you there.  there has been pleny of times in the past couple years where this team has been there in a game and just failed to wake up on offense and put it away in the end.  this to me is due to the lack of leadership on the field.  you can have all the talent in the world around the nucleus.  but if that heart of the team doesn't show it, then it's gonna be a long year again.  imo.

34874[/snapback]

Failed to put the game away? Maybe you watched a different game than I did. In the game I watched last Sunday the offense left the field having won the game. They never got another shot. Did you see something different?