Benching JP is Mr. Wilson's Idea

I guarantee that the directive to bench JP is coming from Mr. Wilson. Remember Rob Johnsons subbing for Flutie in the playoff game against Tennessee - that was from Wilson. He is getting impatient, and subverting his staff.

467554[/snapback]

I felt like subverting my staff after looking at the Jessica Alba pic in the Off Topic forum. :blink:

I guarantee that the directive to bench JP is coming from Mr. Wilson. Remember Rob Johnsons subbing for Flutie in the playoff game against Tennessee - that was from Wilson. He is getting impatient, and subverting his staff.

467554[/snapback]

Crazy ass SOB still has his finger in the wind trying to figure out how to win the big one last years answer was to trade the house for the future and now its to start the latest golden boy to the rescue KH>>>>>>>Stick with the kid ,,play D,,,run the ball and don't turn it over .........oh I forgot you need a OL that can pass block to do that ...silly me

467554[/snapback]

Do you have a link? Do you have any proof of either of these assertions? Been watching the X-Files again?

Do you have a link? Do you have any proof of either of these assertions? Been watching the X-Files again?

467585[/snapback]

His cellphone crossed signals, and he specifically heard Ralph on a conference call saying "Get that hairbag outta there and put in that fat Southern kid we have."