SQUISH THE FISH

Milo

If the Bills are ever going to show up this year and win another game, please let it be this weekend.

This year is (thus far) reminiscent of the year we pasted the Patsies in the first game, 31-0, then proceeded to fall apart the rest of the season. Looks like that way again, but I'd really love to see a win over the Dolphins. Probably the only game I'll be attending this year. I'll be doing my job as part of the 12th man, yelling myself hoarse...

SQUISH THE FISH!!!

I think it says plenty that a thread on here about the superbowl loss to the Giants has 4 pages, but a thread about this week's upcoming rivalry game with the Dolphins is struggling to get to page 2.

I think it says plenty that a thread on here about the superbowl loss to the Giants has 4 pages, but a thread about this week's upcoming rivalry game with the Dolphins is struggling to get to page 2.

465008[/snapback]

Friendly neighborhood Fin fan bumpety bump.....

I honestly didn't think this would be true before the season started....but, the Dolphins have the edge in QB's going into this game. It's hard to even say it.....but, at this point in their careers, Gus is better than J.P.... :lol:

One other advantage the Fins have not enjoyed in quite a few years....it seems the Fins rookie head coach may have a few more functioning brain cells than his counterpart.... :lol:

If the Bills are ever going to show up this year and win another game, please let it be this weekend. 

This year is (thus far) reminiscent of the year we pasted the Patsies in the first game, 31-0, then proceeded to fall apart the rest of the season.  Looks like that way again, but I'd really love to see a win over the Dolphins.  Probably the only game I'll be attending this year.  I'll be doing my job as part of the 12th man, yelling myself hoarse...

SQUISH THE FISH!!!

464886[/snapback]

I'm with ya Milo.

Squish the Fish!!!

This will be my first game at the Ralph. Can't wait to be there this weekend...

Friendly neighborhood Fin fan bumpety bump.....

I honestly didn't think this would be true before the season started....but, the Dolphins have the edge in QB's going into this game.  It's hard to even say it.....but, at this point in their careers, Gus is better than J.P.... :)

One other advantage the Fins have not enjoyed in quite a few years....it seems the Fins rookie head coach may have a few more functioning brain cells than his counterpart....  ;)

465264[/snapback]

Bah, we've added a special padding to the end zone walls...we'll be seeing Sage by the end of the 1st Q... :lol:

I sure hope the Bills listen to the humble request those...I mean the guy did say please...

mmmmm*calamari!!!!!!...or was that Buffalo steaks.?..Yes..It was Buffalo Steaks..Charred.

465818[/snapback]

Wooooohaaaaahaaaahaaaahaaaa....oh my god that was funny.....wooohoooohaaahaaaaa.....bahhhhhhh.......jesus....I can't

stop laughing........you're a funny fish..err...mammal!