have they said who will start next week?

Johnny

losman experiment should be over getting pulled in 4th with one score needed to win.........if not what a bunch of mularkey.......

463379[/snapback]

One does not learn how to drive a car sitting in the passenger seat. I expect to see JP.

losman experiment should be over getting pulled in 4th with one score needed to win.........if not what a bunch of mularkey.......

463379[/snapback]

In his post-game press conference, Mularkey said it will be JP, and that the idea of starting Holcomb hasn't even been considered.

In his post-game press conference, Mularkey said it will be JP, and that the idea of starting Holcomb hasn't even been considered.

463397[/snapback]

then let him play the whole game........i'm off the mularkey bandwagon.......wtf was he doing pulling him........his confidence has to be shot ala harrington patrick ramsey

then let him play the whole game........i'm off the mularkey bandwagon.......wtf was he doing pulling him........his confidence has to be shot ala harrington patrick ramsey

463401[/snapback]

I agree, considering we were only one score down, that was stupid. JP's confidence is already waning, pull him when you're still within reach...yeah that will do wonders for the kid.

I agree, considering we were only one score down, that was stupid.  JP's confidence is already waning, pull him when you're still within reach...yeah that will do wonders for the kid.

463446[/snapback]

even if he fails they were in a tight game, if he wins huge boost ....if he comes close big boost and game on the line experience............anything BUT yank...

players get paid to win games coaches get paid to make decisions and that was terrible