Please Stop the Kelly Holcomb Nonsense

as the wife and i sat at the bar watching the game some of the bills fans and i talked about getting holcomb in the game  because they do not want to give up on the season and i said it would not matter who was back behind center .  you can not play QB games . if you are going to give JP the chance to run this team , you  live or die with him .  at some point things are going to click and he will become a good QB  even with a sh-- line .

462638[/snapback]

Even when JP has time, he cannot throw a good pass. The guy has had one good quarter this season. He's been awful. The QB game I want to play this season is: can Holcomb win enough games to get the Bills to the playoffs? If he shows he can't, then JP can come in and see if he can throw a friggin' ball. If JP can't get it done, then the Bills move on.

Sad but true ....

Brooks Bollinger ..... the Jets THIRD STRING QB, who most likely hasen't seen any significant practice snaps before last week, against the Ravens yesterday posted numbers of;

14 compleations on 28 attempts for 149 yards ... 0TDs, 0INTs

Our QB of the future ..... the anointed one ... posted;

7 compleations on 15 attempts for 75 yards .... 0TDs, 1INT

IMHO ...... those are pretty comparible stats, but the one thing that stands out in my little mind is the number of attempts ..... we're bitching that the Bills coaching staff is "pass happy" ....... could the reverse be true ....... that they are not letting JP throw enough?????????

Sad but true ....

Brooks Bollinger ..... the Jets THIRD STRING QB, who most likely hasen't seen any significant practice snaps before last week,  against the Ravens yesterday posted numbers of;

14 compleations on 28 attempts for 149 yards ... 0TDs, 0INTs

Our QB of the future ..... the anointed one ... posted;

7 compleations on 15 attempts for 75 yards .... 0TDs, 1INT

IMHO ...... those are pretty comparible stats, but the one thing that stands out in my little mind is the number of attempts ..... we're bitching that the Bills coaching staff is "pass happy" ....... could the reverse be true ....... that they are not letting JP throw enough?????????

462672[/snapback]

QBs get more attempts when they get more first downs.