Serious Red Flags went up

Thailog80

Versus the Detroit scrubs squad. We (Our starters) were pushed all over the field by a bunch of no names. I don't know why we though they would just flip a switch and all the holes would be plugged. The signs were there that this team was a serious pretender. Did these guys (coaches too) sit around and read press clippings about how good the Bills would be in 2005?

Versus the Detroit scrubs squad. We (Our starters) were pushed all over the field by a bunch of no names. I don't know why we though they would just flip a switch and all the holes would be plugged. The signs were there that this team was a serious pretender. Did these guys (coaches too) sit around and read press clippings about how good the Bills would be in 2005?

462191[/snapback]

How was this different from last year's preseason?

BTW, I don't know if you got the wall memo but preseason doesn't apply to this team. <_<

How was this different from last year's preseason?

BTW, I don't know if you got the wall memo but preseason doesn't apply to this team.    :lol:

462559[/snapback]

How dare you say pre-season counts for anything. After all, according to the experts here, the Bills don't ever try in pre-season. They don't run routes, they don't try to complete passes, or even block. Pre-season indicates nothing, it's all vanilla....you should know that.

Remember these.....

"Hey, relax moron, it's only pre-season" and the 150 different variations of it?