*Official* Tom Donahoe needs to go thread

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How about for passing on John Fox, Marvin Lewis, Charley Weis, Romeo Crennel..

I know, it's a bunch of Malarkey.

461908[/snapback]

Greggo and his FUGGIN laptop.....ruined our lives.

What flavor are you drinking right now? Rasberry? Lemon-lime?

461916[/snapback]

Dude, I know that we're all frustrated, but there IS talent on this team.

Too bad it's not along the trenches.

461926[/snapback]

Exactly, I think tht's the point he was making. Our D is pretty damn good, but you could probably argue that 2 of our D lineman could be upgraded. On offense, Teague is not the answer at center. Villarial is okay and Big Mike would be fine if not for his contract. Benny can be upgraded and Gandy is a journeyman. If we upgrade from Teague over to the left, I think we'd be a completely differrent offense.

Exactly, I think tht's the point he was making. Our D is pretty damn good, but you could probably argue that 2 of our D lineman could be upgraded. On offense, Teague is not the answer at center. Villarial is okay and Big Mike would be fine if not for his contract. Benny can be upgraded and Gandy is a journeyman. If we upgrade from Teague over to the left, I think we'd be a completely differrent offense.

461934[/snapback]

OK, so we need 2 DL and 3-4 OL depending on the MW cap situation next year. Agreed. But that's 5-6 new players right there! That's a lot to resolve in 1 offseason.

Not to mention the QB and coaching situations which, to me, are anything but secure at this point in time.

OK, so we need 2 DL and 3-4 OL depending on the MW cap situation next year. Agreed. But that's 5-6 new players right there! That's a lot to resolve in 1 offseason.

Not to mention the QB and coaching situations which, to me, are anything but secure at this point in time.

461958[/snapback]

Well, our D is pretty good, though, so we can let that be less of a priority don't you thinik? I bet TD could easily replace three starters on our Oline between the draft and FA. I think if we can just get a good solid center in there, that would make a world of difference. Our line is just too weak up the middle.

i just don't get blaming TD?

Why?

The team and the coaches are not playing sound football. Do you honestly think that this team has played as well as they are capable of playing???

If so it is the GM's fault.

If not it is the coach's, and the players fault.

I just don't understand blame TD posts.. they are just plain ignorant

Why?

The team and the coaches are not playing sound football.  Do you honestly think that this team has played as well as they are capable of playing???

461985[/snapback]

Its the same as saying Boston choked away the AL East. The media doesn't like tough work, and always wants to simplify things like that....regular people learn everything from the media- they don tknow any better. Its called general socialization, and has occurred since our development to the primate level.

Well, our D is pretty good, though, so we can let that be less of a priority don't you thinik? I bet TD could easily replace three starters on our Oline between the draft and FA. I think if we can just get a good solid center in there, that would make a world of difference. Our line is just too weak up the middle.

461969[/snapback]

Sorry, but I don't. This defense will continue to choke against playoff-caliber competition until we get a consistent and respectable pass rush from the front four. We can't keep relying on complex blitz packages for the pass rush.

Its the same as saying Boston choked away the AL East. The media doesn't like tough work, and always wants to simplify things like that....regular people learn everything from the media- they don tknow any better. Its called general socialization, and has occurred since our development to the primate level.

461995[/snapback]

Regular people learn everything from the MEDIA? I hope you are joking.. The MEDIA.. for crying out load...

IF your serious... It just proves everyone has an opinion....And I'm glad I don't share yours!

Why?

The team and the coaches are not playing sound football.  Do you honestly think that this team has played as well as they are capable of playing???

461985[/snapback]

Most of the OL and DL are, as a whole, lacking some serious talent. So yes, I do believe that the Bills won't play much better along the line than they are doing right now. And a lack of talent is the GM's fault, not the coaches or players.

Sorry for being just plain ignorant.

Why?

461985[/snapback]

I'm not saying that this is the only reason that donahoe should be fired, but one of the reasons is that at a certain point, the boss has to take the blame, no matter what. It's like saying Frist and Delay shouldn't reflect poorly on Bush.

And where do you get off saying that they haven't played up to potential? I think the potential was just a bill of goods that you and I and we all bought from our GM.