Here we go again...

ofiba

My friend, there is nothing wrong with changing your mind. Were it not for this, why talk? We could play tapes to each other of things that we said 10 years ago.

That said, maybe JP could change my mind. Right now, I see little possibility, because he is probably the worst qb in the NFL as we speak.  :lol:

461652[/snapback]

Well, I've only changed my mind partly....cause I still wouldn't want Bledsoe back. I'd still rather have Holcomb over Drew :(

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Preseason prediction: 11-5

Prediction after week 3: 4-12

Prediction after this game: 2-14

We look just like the 84 and 85 Bills. :(

461584[/snapback]

Reminded me of the 68 Bills. QB Dan Darragh had a total of 917 yards passing and RB Max Anderson had a total of 525 yards rushing for the season behind almost the mirror of an o-line that we have today. They couldn't punch their way out of a paper bag! Pathetic bunch of imposters playing O-line today and that's squarely on Donahoe's shoulders!!

Preseason prediction: 11-5

Prediction after week 3: 4-12

Prediction after this game: 2-14

We look just like the 84 and 85 Bills. :(

461584[/snapback]

Reminded me of the 68 Bills. QB Dan Darragh had a total of 917 yards passing and RB Max Anderson had a total of 525 yards rushing for the season behind almost the mirror of an o-line that we have today. They couldn't punch their way out of a paper bag! Pathetic bunch of imposters playing O-line today and that's squarely on Donahoe's shoulders!!

461680[/snapback]

You are right once again Steve. TD turned his back on blocking in order to bring us a bad qb and a little gadget player.

Will we soon see another TD worship thread?

TD turned his back on blocking in order to bring us a bad qb and a little gadget player.

461685[/snapback]

LMFAO....why do you keep hacking on poor Roscoe????

lol.....the only thing Im on right now is chicken :lol: 

I just can't give up on this team after four games.....I just can't!  :(

461642[/snapback]

no, you drank waaaaaaaaaay to much kool-aid during the off-season to give up on TD...i mean, the bills this early.........

turns out sometimes the fans do know more then the GM, huh?

Because I enjoy Bettlejuice on the Howard Stern Show, not on the Buffalo Bills.  :doh:  :(

461709[/snapback]

lol.....Well he'll be back soon, so we'll see :lol:

no, you drank waaaaaaaaaay to much kool-aid during the off-season to give up on TD...i mean, the bills this early.........

turns out sometimes the fans do know more then the GM, huh?

461714[/snapback]

No, I think it's just that sometimes things don't work out as planned. TD is a good GM. We'll just have to agree to disagree.

Man, Don't I wish!

461756[/snapback]

You don't think they will? I tell you what, if they DON'T, then they better keep Losman on a short leash....if we lose another game we're in deep doodoo