having fun watching the bills

geggytah

feeling all warm and fuzzy while wathcing the bills? the last few weeks i feel i am watching them more out of tradition and obligation than because i really want/need to. i'd say i haven't "enjoyed" watching the bills since the middle of the first quarter against TB.

this isn't a doom and gloom post btw...just a "wish i was havning more fun right now" post

feeling all warm and fuzzy while wathcing the bills?  the last few weeks i feel i am watching them more out of tradition and obligation than because i really want/need to.  i'd say i haven't "enjoyed" watching the bills since the middle of the first quarter against TB.

this isn't a doom and gloom post btw...just a "wish i was havning more fun right now" post

461248[/snapback]

I wish it was still the off-season- I was good and pumped then. If Bledsoe's passer rating goes higher this week Im gonna puke.

feeling all warm and fuzzy while wathcing the bills?  the last few weeks i feel i am watching them more out of tradition and obligation than because i really want/need to.  i'd say i haven't "enjoyed" watching the bills since the middle of the first quarter against TB.

461248[/snapback]

Flutie Bills in '98.... from 0-3 to 10-6(shoulda been 12-4)

461248[/snapback]

Watching them is sheer misery. Almost as miserable as watching the Indians collapse this past week. :(