Moulds on the bench in the first half

LabattBlue

There were multiple plays where either Evans or Moulds were on the bench in the first half(could have happened in the 2nd half but I wasn't paying close attention). If Moulds isn't worthy of being out there on ALL offensive sets except for short yardage, then ship him and his huge salary out of here and bring in someone else next year.

Also, one of the dumbest things I've seen the Bills do for two years running....After a change of possession with the Bills going on offense, they wait for the referee to start the play clock and then they run 4 guys into the huddle from the bench and 4 others go running off. Who the F*** do they think they are fooling with this "trickery"?

I'm starting to wonder how much of the Bills offensive woes(including the OL) should be attributed to Tom Clements?

There were multiple plays where either Evans or Moulds were on the bench in the first half

I think the plays you're talking about were after the long bombs. It's not atypical for receivers t come out for a play or two after running 50-60 yards downfield.

CW

I think the plays you're talking about were after the long bombs.  It's not atypical for receivers t come out for a play or two after running 50-60 yards downfield.

CW

455071[/snapback]

Actually the long attempted bombs to Moulds were heading towards the tunnel endzone. The plays in question, were when the Bills were heading towards the scoreboard endzone.

Also, one of the dumbest things I've seen the Bills do for two years running....After a change of possession with the Bills going on offense, they wait for the referee to start the play clock and then they run 4 guys into the huddle from the bench and 4 others go running off.  Who the F*** do they think they are fooling with this "trickery"?

455053[/snapback]

Most teams do it... i think there is some rule you have to have 11 on the field during timeouts or such, and this allows the offense to discuss the play pre-huddle on the sideline. Also it does mess up personnel decisions on the defensive side of the ball. Its routine and i have no problem with it.