It was the Defense that lost todays game. Not

To me,the whole team lost it right down to the coaches. Willis was our only bright spot.

454593[/snapback]

Agreed this was a Team effort loss...And the Coaching was as bad as the Refs were at times in this Game...This Team is no where near talented enough to overcome getting out-coached on Sundays...no where near...

than the defense. This is where I am surprized. We all felt that the defense would keep the game close so wthe offense could struggle but we could still win.

Well the offense has been OK. I am happy with Jp's play. He is doing good. The offense line needs to pass protect better.

The defense has been the let down. They are porous and cant stop anybody. Until the defense shows up to play. We will continue to lose games.

than the defense. This is where I am surprized. We all felt that the defense would keep the game close so wthe offense could struggle but we could still win.

Well the offense has been OK. I am happy with Jp's play. He is doing good. The offense line needs to pass protect better.

The defense has been the let down. They are porous and cant stop anybody. Until the defense shows up to play. We will continue to lose games.

454601[/snapback]

Not that I don't agree with you that the defense has been a let down so far, but you're happy with JP's play? I think he can get better over time so I'm not ready to throw in the towel but how can you honestly be happy with 36 net yards passing?

Not that I don't agree with you that the defense has been a let down so far, but you're happy with JP's play? I think he can get better over time so I'm not ready to throw in the towel but how can you honestly be happy with 36 net yards passing?

454606[/snapback]

yea happy cant be the word u mean to use to describe how losman's doing...somewhat content perhaps...patient...i dont know, but he isnt doing anything on time yet, he's misfiring passes to open receivers...and thats just not gonna get a 'happy' rating from me. However, yes, he is a rookie and we should all expect him to make his mistakes...but hopefully he makes them early (like now)..and not by the midway point in the season...in the meantime, if we can keep it to .500 by our bye week, then maybe we still have a shot at making the playoffs..its not over people, not by a long shot...but it will be if losman keeps putting up 36 net yards and we are happy with it