TRADE ADVICE, HELP...

haff20

Would you do the following trade:

Give up: Carson Palmer and Kevin Jones

Receive: Matt Hasselbeck and Cadillac Williams

My other QB is Jake Delhomme and my other RB's are R. Brown, Willis McGahee, and T.J. Duckett.

451276[/snapback]

I wouldn't. Cadillac is a beast, but a rookie. He's got the talent to sustain his start but it's unlikely, esp. not enough to exceed Palmer and Jones over the long run. I really like Palmer, I think he's got potential to be a top QB this year while Jones is a solid, if unspectacular back.

Unless Tampa can play from ahead most of the time his carries will certainly drop off; and most rookies tend to wear down during the year and production becomes much more unpredictable.

That is a tough one. Hasselback has proven to be a solid fantasy QB, Palmer might just be hot.

Look at the level of talent on the team when it comes to the RB. Detroit looks like Detroit again. Cadillac is looking like a workhorse on a potenial playoff team. I'd make the trade. Cadillac might be hurt though, might want to research that.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.