Bills versus Raiders?

Raiderjoe

Ummm... IMO, if we don't make stupid game costing mistakes like fumbles in the redzone etc.... we will be a solid winning team, we can put up a fight with costly mistakes. Watch your offense struggle against our D, watch for our offense to pound the football, to open up the play action. They may open up the passing game a bit more vs you guys. Just my opinion.

I feel that we faced on of the best run defenses in the league week 1 vs the Jags.  Stroud and Henderson are better than Ted and Sap vs the run as a group.

31493[/snapback]

Its just not Ted Washington and W sapp on Dline as raiders are going to rotatate there Dlineman. There John Parrella- another guy that going to take multiple blockers. Bobby Hamilton- Ex patriot - Who is pretty good run stuffer despite his size.(How did Bills do last year against both Washington and B hamilton?- (don't know how both did against Bills last year but you should have pretty good idea) and Tyler Brayton going to see time. Raiders like to bring in backup NT T Sands 6'7 340 who comes in to give Ted Washington rest. Everyone of Raiders defensivelineman are going to play.

Here the deal Jags are 4-3 and raiders are primarily a 3-4 defense that will switch to 4-3 occassional. The Raiders Defensiveline won't have many stats in the game because there job is to occupy as many olineman as possible and let the Lbs clean up. With return of Raiders best linebacker N Harris(didn't play last week) , Raiders will have two ilb that can fill. Other be Danny Clark. Imo Its going to be real tough to run on Raiders

Going to be some nice matchup on Wrs C woodson on E Moulds. P Buchanon on Lee Evans and Denard Walker on Josh Reed. I think your going to have more sucess throwing to Rbs and TES than Wrs.

I think your defense versus Raiders Offense might settle this game. Last week gannon hit 11 diffrent recievers with passes and I expect him to try and really stretch that Bills defense out. Imo I don't think Raiders will have much sucess running on bills and they are going to have to win this one through the air.

Bills have some skill players on offense. Whats the problem?   Oline?  Drew Bledsoe a statue back there?

31251[/snapback]

We have no legitimate 2nd WR, a fat underachieving slob for a right tackle, an interior offensive line utterly incapable of sustaining blocks for longer than 2-3 seconds, and a physically slower yet sturdier carbon-copy of Rob Johnson for a QB. And to make matters worse for the Bills offense this year, Eric Moulds has now added his name to the long list of current Bills choke artists.

We have no legitimate 2nd WR, a fat underachieving slob for a right tackle, an interior offensive line utterly incapable of sustaining blocks for longer than 2-3 seconds, and a physically slower yet sturdier carbon-copy of Rob Johnson for a QB. And to make matters worse for the Bills offense this year, Eric Moulds has now added his name to the long list of current Bills choke artists.

31765[/snapback]

Look last year you smoked the Patriots in the first game and Patriots started out two and two. ( believe they didn't lose a game the rest of the way).

Definetly too early to get down on your football team as anything is still possible.

Your defense looks like its good enough to keep you in alot of games. Question is can offenseline protect Bledsoe? If they can , you have enough weapons on offense to be a scary football team. iF Qb dosen't have time I don't care how good Moulds is hes not going to be a factor(Alot of teams woulds love to have a talent like Moulds)

I think your defense versus Raiders Offense might settle this game.    Last week gannon hit 11 diffrent recievers with passes and I expect him to try and really stretch that Bills defense out.      Imo  I don't think Raiders will have much sucess running on bills and they are going to have to win this one through the air.

31616[/snapback]

Yeah, I don't see a lot to be worried about with our offense. I think the defense needs to dominate for Bills to win.