ABC News takes it on the chin

SilverNRed

Yah so what. I sent this to my uber liberal at work. Her response. Well that women doesn't understand, because they needed bus drivers and the feds didn't send bus drivers to drive those buses.

She said that the city bus drivers had to worry about getting themselves and their family out of the city.

Yah so what.  I sent this to my uber liberal at work.  Her response.  Well that women doesn't understand, because they needed bus drivers and the feds didn't send bus drivers to drive those buses. 

She said that the city bus drivers had to worry about getting themselves and their family out of the city.

442773[/snapback]

I've heard worse than that. It was the Federal Government's fault because they subsidize low income housing. I still haven't quite figured that one out.

I was going to post something to that effect the other day. I think he's already shot his Bush wad, though.

442835[/snapback]

Ha! I think he already said he's working on F 9/11 part 2.

Michael Moore isn't stupid. He doesn't believe the garbage he spews, he's a con artist marketing products to the dimwits who really believe in his worldview. If that involves taking advantage of our troops and slandering our country abroad, he's fine with it.