need help for fantasy

SuperBills12

i was surprised by how many rushing yards chicago gave up last week to portis. miami may not be a bad pick, considering how putrid the jets looked and the fact that they scrapped the 3-4 plans and have taylor playing end as he should.

i'd probably go with detroit or miami.

Keep Chicago.  If you do switch, go with Detroit.  Bears-Lions should be low scoring affair.

Do not go with Jax, of course.  Playing Indy on the road.

441197[/snapback]

JAx is right out, not a good start at all.

Don't leave out Miami. They looked good last week, and the Jets looked so bad, that this may be one of those weeks where the D brings in big points. That's my plan anyways. As for me... yes, the Phins fan drafted and is starting the Bills D. Third year in a row. The advantage of playing Miami homers, they refuse to believe the Bills are that good.

I like Chicagos Defense. If Urlacher stays healthy all year, they might be a top 10 defense.

I'm leaning towards keeping them...I watched them against the Redskins and they did awesome...however, if their offense can't produce with Orton, then i'm afraid they'll wear down at some point

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.