Nate Clements needs to be retained

Tipster19

So many perspectives have been voiced since his contract has been nearing maturity. I myself felt that he should be kept if for reasonable money. After seeing and realizing our defense can be so dominating, it's important that we keep the youth and nucleus intact. Clements and McGee can be the cornerstones on this defense not just now but more importantly, in the future. How many more years do Vincent and Milloy really have? We have a great mix of youth and mature players on our D-line and LBs. Not really knowing the potential of our back-up LBs I think it's safe to say that we should get at least a few years out of Spikes. Fletcher and Posey, well, I'm not quite so sure.

Looking and insulating the future can start right here, right now. It's best not to try and replace all the parts at one time. I say let's secure our secondary now. Our offensive players at the skilled positions are young and are built for the future. This team can and will have a great several years in being dominate.

Sorry if this post is a little incoherent, but it was just a passing thought before I leave work. Matter of fact, they're turning the lights off on me now. Gotta go but before I do I just want to congratulate every Bill fan on a fantastic year. Go Bills!