No more Bills-Yankee conflicts on Albany radio

The radio conglomerate that owns one of the sports radio stations here in Albany has FINALLY decided to put Bills games on an alternate radio station when it conflicts with the Yankees. This resolves what's been a major complaint of mine for years: When the Yanks are on, no Bills coverage. Period. I guess someone finally listed to all the complaining we've been doing around here.

They absurdly did things like not even cover games like the Detroit pre-season which started at 7 PM because the Yanks pre-game came on at 9:30. They couldn't broadcast at least the first half? Just another reason for me to hate the Yankees.

Where around Albany is everbody watching the game this weekend?

440967[/snapback]

Petrino & I are probably going to the Teletheatre because we're going to the Stones concert the night before with the 3rd Bills fan & since some of us are unsure how we'll feel on Sunday (I'll be fine because I don't drink) we'll be going to a place where we don't need reservations or a minimum # for a table-meaning if only one shows he doesn't need a table at the Teletheatre sportsbar. Usually we go to The Arc or Smokey Bones.

Petrino & I are probably going to the Teletheatre because we're going to the Stones concert the night before with the 3rd Bills fan & since some of us are unsure how we'll feel on Sunday (I'll be fine because I don't drink) we'll be going to a place where we don't need reservations or a minimum # for a table-meaning if only one shows he doesn't need a table at the Teletheatre sportsbar.  Usually we go to The Arc or Smokey Bones.

441021[/snapback]

I'll be at the Stones also!

Looks like a win, win weekend.

They are not broadcasting the pregame show on 103.9 (or 1300). Once I get off the computer to go watch it, I won't get to listen. Don't they know coverage includes pre & post game?

Stones were great last night. We were in the 4th row off the floor & when they moved the stage they were practically right in front of us.