Miami dominated Denver

Gambler

The Phins were very impressive against Denver. Frerotte lit up the Denver defense.

This is not the same inept bunch of Dave Wannstedt and Jay Fiedler.

(P.S. Wannstedt is 0-2 at Pitt - no surprise!)

I hope the Bills don't take them lightly. AFC East is still the Beast of the NFL.

I remember Carolina beating Minny a few years back on opening weekend. Then they lost their next 15.

Take them lightly ? With this fanbase wanting to beat them more than anyone every year ? ( including the Pats, diaper dandies )

You're joking, right ?

And Denver might be worse.  The tell-tale sign was them signing the Browns' castoffs.

436724[/snapback]

Good post. I thought the same thing , when they signed all those bad Cleveland DL. How telling is that ?

As my friend Lancaster Steve said, Plummer is " Bledsoe Lite " and Shanahans' FA signings have been terrible since Elway retired. Was that All-Rep CB Champ Bailey getting torched by the Dolphins today ? At least he has a huge paycheck.

Denver = RJ

As my friend Lancaster Steve said, Plummer is " Bledsoe Lite " and Shanahans' FA signings have been terrible since Elway retired. Was that All-Rep CB Champ Bailey getting torched by the Dolphins today ?  At least he has a huge paycheck.

436732[/snapback]

I don't understand - are you saying that the Bills suck because that collection of clowns made the playoffs last year and we didn't?