Who would you start (again)?

Tony P

Need to start 3 of these 4: (50% ydg & 50% TD's)

LT, Willis, Julius Jones or Willie Parker. Normally, this would be a no-brainer and I'd start the 1st three but Parker, the kid who looked great against the Bills last year, had a strong preseason and had a great week one and is still the stater for the Steelers.

This time, I don't think that I'm over thinking this... :D:devil:

I'm thinking that WP & LT are for sure starters this week and my choice is between Willis and JJ.

Thanks!!!

I'm amazed that you were able to get LT, Willis and Julius Jones

who's your starting QB? Shane Matthews?

444348[/snapback]

:D:) Nope. I have Big Ben, Brees and Kurt Warner (and it's a 12 team league!). My plan is to play the one each week who faces the weakest D. Worked in week so we'll see. Any ideas on my "problem" for this week?

So realistically, your choice is between Washington's D (vs. Jones) and Tampa's (vs. Willis). Tough call, but if you go by last year's stats, the Skins were #2 in the league in opponents' rushing yards and gave up 100+ yards in only four games. Jones played against them in week 16 last year, and went 22-57/0 TD in a 13-10 Dallas win.

Dallas is at home, though.

Like I said, tough call...

:)  :( Nope. I have Big Ben, Brees and Kurt Warner (and it's a 12 team league!). My plan is to play the one each week who  faces the weakest D. Worked in week so we'll see. Any ideas on my "problem" for this week?

444445[/snapback]

you must be playing in Jay Mohr's league...where people take defenses (like NYJ defense) in round 4 0:)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.