I am being a Homer... Andre Johnson or E. Moulds

brihs2005

Who should i start out of these four... i only have one roster spot...

A. Johnson

M. Jenkins (atl)

TJ Duckett (atl)

E. Moulds

I can't help but think Clements will shut out A. Johnson and screw me to the benefit of our beloved bills

Thoughts?

Who should i start out of these four... i only have one roster spot...

A. Johnson

M. Jenkins (atl)

TJ Duckett (atl)

E. Moulds

I can't help but think Clements will shut out A. Johnson and screw me to the benefit of our beloved bills

Thoughts?

432704[/snapback]

Even though you are a homer I you have to look a such vivid reality. ANdre Johnson

Good call guys.... good call... Eric only got three more points than Andre but i only won my game by 1... would have been nice to rest a bit easier sunday night... but hey, a win is a win... My biggest problem now is worrying about what i will do about Andre because Carr didn't exactly look like an NFL QB last week and what to do about the loss of Javon Walker. Ouch!

Good call guys.... good call... Eric only got three more points than Andre but i only won my game by 1... would have been nice to rest a bit easier sunday night... but hey, a win is a win... My biggest problem now is worrying about what i will do about Andre because Carr didn't exactly look like an NFL QB last week and what to do about the loss of Javon Walker.  Ouch!

438596[/snapback]

Play Andre every week.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.