Marhalls or Winners in Buffalo?

NJ_BillsFan

I was wondering if there are Marshalls stores, TJ Maxx, or Winners in Buffalo. They are discount clothing stores that sell designer clothes. I live in NJ and they are everywhere. When I was in Montreal, I saw the same Marshalls type store under the name Winners. I am asking because I always find Jets and Giants Jerseys there, because of where I live of course, and they are only $29.99. They have Shockey, Manning, Pennington, Martin, Abraham, and some others. I was wondering if you guys have them by you and also find Bills Jerseys there?

Once in a while I see other teams there. I was estatic when I saw that they carry youth McGahee jerseys for $24.99. I tried to fit into a youth XL. I looked like 10 lbs of chit in a 5lb bag. Oh well. :blink:

I was wondering if there are Marshalls stores, TJ Maxx, or Winners in Buffalo.  They are discount clothing stores that sell designer clothes.  I live in NJ and they are everywhere.  When I was in Montreal, I saw the same Marshalls type store under the name Winners.  I am asking because I always find Jets and Giants Jerseys there, because of where I live of course, and they are only $29.99.  They have Shockey, Manning, Pennington, Martin, Abraham, and some others.  I was wondering if you guys have them by you and also find Bills Jerseys there? 

Once in a while I see other teams there.  I was estatic when I saw that they carry youth McGahee jerseys for $24.99.  I tried to fit into a youth XL.  I looked like 10 lbs of chit in a 5lb bag.  Oh well. :blink:

427017[/snapback]

Marshalls and TJ Max are around in the Buffalo and Rochester area, dont know if you can find jersey's there. I know in Cleveland I picked up my Milloy jersey at a Big Lots for $20.