This is not just ANY loss

I couldn't believe it? I thought for sure that if you were coming from out of town this would be the game to go to. I watched the game right infront of my eyes unfold. Whether it was a catch or not, the fact is, is that we lost to the Jags, not just on any regular football Sunday, but on HOME opening day. After the game yesterday I do not see things really looking to great for the Bills, especially not with their offense.

Thoughts????]

I couldn't believe it? I thought for sure that if you were coming from out of town this would be the game to go to. I watched the game right infront of my eyes unfold. Whether it was a catch or not, the fact is, is that we lost to the Jags, not just on any regular football Sunday, but on HOME opening day.  After the game yesterday I do not see things really looking to great for the Bills, especially not with their offense.

Thoughts????]

29551[/snapback]

My thoughts...I didn't feel any different yesterday than the day when Chad Morton returned a kickoff in OT to beat us on opening day 2 years ago. By the way where has good old Chad been since we made him look like the next coming of Billy "White Shoes" Johnson?

Oh, please.

It was ONE GAME. Remember the Dwayne Rudd incident for the Browns two years ago? That was on opening day. The Browns came back and finished 9-7, making the playoffs. A win without Rudd's helmet toss would not have changed their playoff position.

It's a long season, people. Remember that.

Mike