Would you do this trade??

BuffBills#1

I wouldnt do that. There is no guarantee that KJ will even outperform Tiki alone. Plus if you get a lot of points for team D turnovers, I'd stick with the Ravens. Then add that Porter could have a big year while Randy draws the coverage, I'd say you would be getting fleeced from all angles if you accepted.

i wouldn't

tiki is a solid RB with an overated future bust QB so he'll get alot of carreis

kevin jones is actually a better back, but with harrington, 3 1st round WRs, and Mooch calling the shots in Detroit, they'll be a passing team

jerry porter is going to be a decent fantasy WR, he'll get alot of balls thrown towards him opposite Randy Moss

baltimore and new england defenses are a tossup

I would give up

Tiki Barber

Jerry Porter

Ravens Defense

for

Kevin Jones

New England Defense

Who do you guys think get the better of the deal?

424659[/snapback]

NO WAY.

Tiki had a monster year last year, Porter should have a break out year with 100% single coverage. Kevin Jones hasn't proven a thing yet.

Never. Tiki and Jones are a pretty much a wash. Ravens D far superior in fantasy than NE then you are throwing in Porter. I wouldnt even respond to the guy that offered you that.

I have a question- Who is the top fanatsy receiver? Moss or Owens? Different publications show each as the top wr. Yes i know this belongs on the Fantasy board but the thread is already started.

Personally I would say Moss because the Raiders will be playing from behind alot. I think Owens has better value though because in most leagues you can get him a full round later.

By the way, you guys think Barber will stay a top 10 running back even if he looses goaline carries to Brandon Jacobs. (The 265 pound rookie rb)

I'm not convinced goal-line carries are going to be an issue - recently, only Moe Williams and Jerome Bettis have really made an appreciable dent, and there really just aren't that many goal-line carries to be had: plenty of TDs on passes, or runs longer than a yard or two. Tiki Barber will reward you if you get points for catches or extra bonuses for yards even more so.

Past that, Jerry Porter is a solid fantasy WR, and Kevin Jones is a pretty big question mark. He's got some talent and is a rising star, but on a truly terrible team that won't be running much. ANd the Ravens might be the best fantasy defense there is

Don't get hosed.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.